To combat the effect of “orange peel” has never been so easy, thanks to the radio frequency in cellulite treatment, women are able to obtain visible results.
The cellulite or the famous “effect” orange peel is felt by about 80% of the women, appearing primarily on buttocks, thighs and hips however, there are ways and treatments that help in their mitigation and elimination, and in this way, we will discuss an innovative treatment, the radiofrequency in the treatment of cellulite.
Cellulite arises essentially as a consequence of a large period of inactivity, combined with bad eating habits (such as, for example, excessive consumption of fast food, sugars, etc.) however, regardless of the severity and extent of cellulite, no one wants to stay with the skin in this state forever.
To the relief of many women, there is a solution that is innovative, effective, and not painful, the radio frequency in cellulite treatment.
HOW IT WORKS THE RADIO FREQUENCY IN CELLULITE TREATMENT?
This treatment is very effective, through the action of heat waves of high frequency penetrate at once all the layers of the skin, heat the skin tissue, increasing the metabolism of the cells, producing new cells of collagen and elastin, and ultimately improve the appearance of the tissues.
In this procedure, ask the patient to lie down, and shall be applied in the 1st place a gel and then, with circular movements, is triggered with a current of heat in the area, until the skin reaches a temperature ronde between 39 and 42 degrees, maintained for approximately 14 minutes. This temperature is controlled during the whole session, via a thermometer, with laser.
The increase of the temperature, force the cells to release its content of liquid fat, forcing them to shrink and contract. It stimulates also the activity of the dermal, which leads to an increase in the production of collagen giving greater firmness to the skin.
The contraction of the fat cells reduces the appearance of cellulite and the circumference of the areas subjected to the treatment.
Soon after the first session, the results are visible and long-lasting, and the number of sessions depends on the goal set, and of the results and of the response body of each individual subject to the treatment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RADIO FREQUENCY?
Radio frequency in cellulite treatment can be the promoter of the following benefits:
- Decrease/elimination of sagging of the skin;
- Decreases the effect of orange peel or cellulite;
- Improves the appearance of the skin;
- Improves the hydration of the skin;
- Decreases/eliminates localized fat;
- Increases the production and quality of collagen and elastin;
- Accelerates the elimination of toxins;
- Promotes microcirculation and increases the oxygenation of the skin.
This innovation in the medical-aesthetic provides the best results in rejuvenating and reshaping the body, without the use of invasive techniques and plastic surgeries.
RADIO FREQUENCY IN CELLULITE TREATMENT IS CONTRAINDICATED IN WHAT SITUATIONS?
Regardless of the reason for treatment (cellulite, flaccidity, stretch marks, etc.), the radiofrequency is contraindicated in the following situations:
- High blood pressure;
- Disorders of coagulation;
- Diseases of the skin;
- Tattoos in the area of the skin to treat;
- The diagnosis of tumors malignant active or recent;
- People subjected to chemotherapy;
- Endocrine diseases (ex. diabetes);
- Cardiovascular disease;
- Morbid obesity;
- Metal prosthesis in the area to be treated;
- Use of an IUD – Intrauterine Device.
WHERE YOU CAN MAKE RADIO FREQUENCY IN CELLULITE TREATMENT?
The radio frequency must be performed by highly skilled people and appropriate equipment, by which an option effective and credible, are the Clínicas BodyScience, constituted by highly qualified professionals in the area of the treatments in the aesthetic area.
In BodyScience can enjoy a treatment of radio frequency innovative, with technology Tripolar rf, acting simultaneously in the different layers of the skin giving it a power and a degree of effectiveness amazing.
Thus we can verify that, in the superficial layer, promotes the toning of the skin, combating sagging and, in the deeper layers it acts on fat and cellulite.
As a consequence, there is also an increase in the metabolism of the fibroblasts thereby accelerating the production of collagen and elastin fibers, giving skin a more youthful and healthy appearance.
HOW MANY SESSIONS OF RADIO FREQUENCY IN CELLULITE TREATMENT SHOULD YOU DO?
Usually for this purpose, are indicated about 10 sessions of radio frequency, two times per week, for approximately 30 to 45 minutes per treatment, however, this number is variable and takes into account other factors (such as, for example, age of the patient).
For the maintenance of the results should be carried out a few sessions of yearly maintenance to ensure a smooth skin.
HOW TO TAKE CARE IN THE TREATMENT WITH RADIO FREQUENCY?
Despite being a treatment safe and painless, it is necessary to have the following care:
- To avoid skin burns, it is necessary that the person who is performing the treatment is always with the instrument in a circular motion to avoid overheating the skin;
- To help decrease the erythema of the skin (redness) or to prevent their appearance, you should apply after each session, a cream or gel moisturizer, the base of the aloe vera;
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hours after the treatment;
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day to speed healing of the skin.